Address & Name Changes Info

County Clerk


If you have moved since you first registered to vote in Osage County, you must file a change of address before you can vote.
An address change cannot be done by telephone. We will need a signature before we can make the changes.
After we have received your change of address, we will mail you a new Voter ID card.

There are several ways to change your address:
-  Come into our office.
-  Fill out the back of your voter ID card with your new address, sign and mail it to our office.
-  Mail or fax the necessary information.

If you do not have your card, you can mail or fax the below information. 

We will need legible writing:
-  Name (Printed)
-  Old Physical Address
-  New Physical Address
-  Mailing Address (if different from above)
-  Date of Birth
-  Telephone Number
-  Signature

Mail or fax the information to our office.

Mail to:       Osage County Clerk's Office
                   P.O. Box 826
                   Linn, MO 65051

Fax to:        573-897-4741

Change of Name
If you have changed your name, you will need to come by our office and sign a new card to be placed in our permanent card file.

© 2017 Osage County,MO 205 E. Main Street, Linn, MO 65051

Powered By Revize Login