Personal Property Tax

Collector of Revenue


Personal property taxes are based on the vehicles you owned as of January 1st of the current year.

You must report what taxable personal property you own directly to the Osage County Assessor’s Office no later than March 1 yearly.

If you are a new resident to Osage County, you need to contact the Osage County Assessor’s Office to let them know you are now living in this county. If you have been a Missouri resident, you should also contact the assessor’s office in the county from which you moved to give them your new address and to inform them not to tax you for the following year. You will still pay personal property taxes in the county from which you moved if you were a resident there on January 1st.

© 2017 Osage County,MO 205 E. Main Street, Linn, MO 65051

Powered By Revize Login